Our core business is advising on IT outsourcing to Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) and Russia. For more than a decade we’ve been helping western companies find technology partners in Eastern Europe. Since 2003 we have facilitated outsourcing deals worth dozens of million dollars. Some of our clients were since acquired by multinationals such as IBM and PerkinElmer. As the needs of our customers vary from creating software engineering teams of 2 to5 employees to setting up 50+ teams, we specifically look for the software development outsourcing suppliers that are most suitable to fulfill those needs. Our supplier network extends to 20 countries throughout Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Our supplier selection process saved time and money to dozens of our customers worldwide. Our outsourcing advisory services are free of charge.
Here is how we work.
1. When a company contacts us, we discuss its specific outsourcing need first. We assess whether it looks for a long term engagement or a short-term project and what skills are required. We learn about the company’s preference to a particular outsourcing location, or help make this decision by providing suitable information about the Eastern European countries or researching availability of a particular expertise in the region.
2. Once the client has chosen the nearshore location, we then identify the companies amongst our supplier network in the desired location, with the relevant skills and experience. Depending on the outsourcing project, we either put forward sample CVs of the potential team members provided by our suppliers or conduct a structured RFP process. We work with our suppliers to prepare a preliminary proposal so that our client company can get an idea of their technical expertise and the cost of the project, as well as assess if its outsourcing strategy can be realized within the defined time frame.
3. Once our client receives initial information, and shortlists the most suitable suppliers for further discussions, we schedule a call with the executive management of the supplier companies for an introductory discussion about and possible interviews with the prospective team members.
4. Our client may proceed with further RFP (request for proposal) or candidates’ evaluation. Where applicable, we arrange for a technical test to be taken by the candidates for the client’s team to enable the client to examine their expertise.
5. Once the supplier is selected, and if required we facilitate contract negotiations between our client and our supplier to ensure that our client incorporated various scenarios. For example, we strongly advice to include the clause, which protects them in the event of an acquisition.
6. After the contract is signed, we continue to stay in touch to help our clients manage relationships with their supplier and resolve issues if they arise.
Our suppliers share a part of their profits with us after the client has committed to the relationships. Therefore we do not charge our clients for providing our services, and we continue to help them throughout their outsourcing engagement.
Please call us for more information or fill in the contact form below.
+44 (020) 3290 3544
vita at goaleurope dot com