Get our rare newsletters
Contact GoalEuropeIf you have questions or need a consultation, get in touch.
On November 30th, the Russian startup competition WebReady announced winners for the categories for “Best Internet-Startup” and “Best Startup in the Area of Mobile Technology”.
2) RealSpeaker – A startup that aims to add a vision component to speech recognition software. It attempts to tackle the problem of inaccurate speech-recognition software by building a program which will analyze the user’s facial-movements.
3) RealtimeBoard – Tackles the problem of ROI from online-advertising by offering rewards in return for the user providing information or completing purchases. Unlike other marketing campaigns, rewards are offered at the initial stage, which potentially leads to a greater ROI. The company argues that attracting customers by utilizing their desire for social-media games may bring a strong ROI, but the advertiser has the final say with regards to the reward offered.
1) penxy – iPad app which attempts to maximize the potential for managing Powerpoint presentations with tablets. Provides users with the ability to wirelessly and seamlessly manage slides, record audio and video, and obtain direct feedback from the audience (both offline and online) with instantly-created polls. Other users present may also submit questions to the presenter, thus allowing the presentation to continue, uninterrupted.
2) MedM – a mobile app which aims to use technology such as Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC to transmit data from medical devices to healthcare systems. Available for leading mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows CE, Symbian, bada, and J2ME.
3) NormaSugar – Geared towards type-1 diabetics, this service allows users to record their blood-sugar levels online and improves patient-doctor communication by allowing the physician to then monitor the health of his or her patient. The service works best with smartphones (Android-only for the moment, but coming soon to iOS and Windows 7), but essentially just requires an internet connection.
+44 (020) 3290 3544
vita at goaleurope dot com